Factory 2nd & 3rd Gen Toyota Tacomas have suspension rake, meaning the rear of the truck is higher than the front to compensate for heavy loads. While this may be useful, many people won't carry heavy loads in their beds all the time and the truck won't look good when unloaded. This rake also won't allow larger tires to fit on the truck properly, making them rub on the fenders. With our USA-made leveling kit, your truck will be lifted and leveled while being able to fit up to a 33" tire with no rubbing issues.
This is a great and cost-effective alternative to expensive lift kits and full shock replacements. It's a very simple install with the option to choose the exact amount of lift that you want for your truck. Looking to ride high above the rest? We've got you covered.
2nd & 3rd Gen (2005-2020) Toyota Tacoma Leveling Kit Features
- Fits All 6 Lug 2nd and 3rd gen Tacoma’s
- PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA
- This lift kit will raise your Tacoma's front end a true 2-3" in the front (depending on the size you choose) and 2" in the rear if purchase the rear lift blocks
- The front spacers are CNC machined out of billet aluminum and then powder-coated black to match your factory suspension
- For the rear, the kit comes with new, machined, rear lift blocks and longer U bolts to accommodate the lift.
- The rear lift blocks are also powder-coated for a long-lasting finish that won't rust
- Comes complete with all the necessary hardware to install
- Can be installed in 2-3 hours and does not require strut/coil disassembly like other kits.
- Professional installation is highly recommended
- Fits 6 lug Toyota Tacoma:
- 2005-2020 4WD
- 2005-2020 2WD
- This kit only fits the 6 lug model. It does not fit the 5 lug.